Top headlines from Haight-Ashbury as compiled by Bay News Now:
- SF vintage clothing store owner gives her side of fur flap (SFGate)
- SF woman charged with selling clothes made of endangered species (SFGate)
- SF street musicians looked a whole lot different in the 70s (SFGate)
- Lower Haight’s ‘Academy Of Tae Kwon Do’ To Move Out For Earthquake Retrofit (Hoodline)
- City Considering First Official Sponsor For Long-Unofficial ‘4/20 Day’ (Hoodline)
Follow @BayNewsNow on Twitter for more coverage of Bay Area communities.